Below you’ll find a description of the most popular types of kratom capsules. Kratom capsules come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Well, they only come in one size and shape, but they contain a wide variety of Kratom strains. If you’re wondering how many Kratom capsules there are out there, pretty much as many as there are Kratom strains, in general.
The most popular Kratom strains, however, are:
- Maeng Da Kratom– by far one of the most sold and sought Kratoms out there, Maeng Da originated in Thailand, but has come to be grown all over the Southeast of Asia. Maeng Da can be red, white or green.
- Bali Kratom – A typically Red Kratom, originating from Indonesia.
- Borneo Kratom – Hailing from the island of Borneo, this Kratom also comes in all three colors, and as such, differs from color to color.
- Green Malay Kratom – A dark green leaf, at its’ core, Green Malay is one of the most versatile Kratom strains out there.
- Indo Kratom – Yet another really popular strain, Kratom hailing from Indonesia can be green, red or white, and as such, can serve a variety of purposes.
These are just some of the most popular types of Kratom out there, though the different kratom capsules don’t stop here.