What Can You Do to Help Keep Kratom Legal?

/What Can You Do to Help Keep Kratom Legal?
  • Buy Red Venied Indo Kratom Powder from Kratom-K

What Can You Do to Help Keep Kratom Legal?

Recently kratom has been under scrutiny for being considered a schedule 1 drug in the USA. That means that it is pretty much useless and it’s possession comes with heavy fines and jail time.  Just like marijuana.

But because kratom has a loyal following that made their voice heard it was not scheduled.  But it isn’t over yet.  You need to know what you can do to help keep kratom legal and accessible.

Sign the petition.

Write your legislators.


House of Representatives

These are all the committees that have jurisdiction over the DEA. House and Senate Judiciary being most important. Message all members!

House Judiciary subcommittee/full-committee/

Senate Judiciary  https://www.judiciary.senate. gov/about/members

House Energy and Commerce gov/about-ec/energy-commerce- committee-members

House Commerce, Justice, and Science Appropriations Subcommittee gov/about/members/ commercejusticescience.htm

Senate Commerce, Justice, and Science Appropriations Subcommitteehttps://www.appropriations. commerce-justice-science-and- related-agencies

House Oversight and Gov’t Reform Committee subcommittee/full-committee/

Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee

U.S. Department of Justice

950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20530-0001
•Department Comment Line: 202-353-1555
•Department of Justice Main Switchboard: 202-514-2000
Peter J. Kadzik

Assistant Attorney General
Office of Legislative Affairs ph: 202-514-2141
Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Liaison ph: 202-514-3465

You can send a message to the Department of Justice HERE
Michael J Lewis,

Office of Diversion Control, Drug Enforcement Administration
8701 Morrissette Drive, Springfield, Virginia 22152; ph: 202-598–6812.
Also please contact the assistant secretary of
HHS, Karen B. DeSalvo, MD, MPH, MSc

Acting Assistant Secretary for Health
ASH@hhsgov ph: 202-690-7694
Jim Esquea

Assistant Secretary for Legislation (ASL) ph: 202-690-7627
Kevin Griffis

Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs (ASPA) ph: 202-690-7850
Colleen Barros

Acting Assistant Secretary for Administration (ASA)
HHS Office of the Secretary
ph: 202-690-7431

By |2016-11-27T00:00:00+00:00November 27th, 2016|Blog|Comments Off on What Can You Do to Help Keep Kratom Legal?